Thursday, June 17, 2010

Underwater world

Hello all,
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Between projects, papers and awesome adventures its tough finding time to stay current on the journal. The next few post may lack detail but its all there. Enjoy!

June 5,2010

Location: Tin Can Bay

Today we went to Underwater world just another aquarium with the typical fish, sharks, otters, even sea lions. We got to have a guided tour around the aquarium. I think I would have rather roamed the aquarium solo or with just a few of my mates. I didn’t learn a heap of information but they did have quite a few exhibits of native species that I don’t normally get to see at an aquarium. I always do enjoy going to aquariums so seeing a new one was quite exciting. After the aquarium we had a two hour bus ride up to our next accommodation in Tin Can Bay. We ate dinner at the motel and just went to sleep. We did have a tv so I finally got to see Australian news (most shows on Australian TV are American shows). Tomorrow we will continue our journey to Heron Island with a few stops along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment