Monday, May 31, 2010

About this blog...

Hi family and friends,
As most of you know, I took an opportunity this summer to participate in a study abroad program in Australia!!! I am so excited about my journey that I wanted to share it with you. I am also keeping this blog so that I can remember all the great things I encountered and the new things I learn. I should warn you that some of my posts may not be too exciting (I may get a little too detailed on my daily activities) but I will try to keep it as accurate as possible while not being too informative.I will be away for a month starting May 25th. I am not sure how often I will post. My plan is to have a summary of everyday and I will post them when I am given the chance. Thanks for all your well wishes and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment